Assignment Discussion - Loaded coin

wale2wale

Oct 18, 2011, 12:56:58 AM10/18/11
to Stanford AI Class
Hello,

Please, what were the answers to the loaded coin question for
Assignment 1 and why?

I answered that it was partially observable, stochastic, benign and
continuous. One of these apparently was wrong. Which? (though, now I
look at it, I'm begining to wonder if it really is partially
observable :) )

-- Wale

Pedro Campillo

Oct 18, 2011, 1:00:03 AM10/18/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
Discrete

2011/10/18 wale2wale <olawale....@googlemail.com>

Un saludo de Pedro Campillo

pcampillo

Oct 18, 2011, 1:00:45 AM10/18/11
to Stanford AI Class
No continous, is discrete

Vimal George

Oct 18, 2011, 1:01:48 AM10/18/11
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM, wale2wale <olawale....@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Please, what were the answers to the loaded coin question for
Assignment 1 and why?

I answered that it was partially observable, stochastic, benign and
continuous.
This is indeed the correct answer according to the homework review.
I made the mistake of being extra clever and picked Adversarial (because the coin was biased against you?) :|

One of these apparently was wrong. Which? (though, now I
look at it, I'm begining to wonder if it really is partially
observable :) )

-- Wale

- Vimal George

Vimal George

Oct 18, 2011, 1:03:35 AM10/18/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
Oh sorry, i have to redact my clarification.
The problem is not continuous as the others pointed out.
It is discrete.

wale2wale

Oct 25, 2011, 1:01:18 AM10/25/11
to Stanford AI Class
I just realised that I forgot to acknowledge and appreciate the