Sincere Thank you !

Davidicus

Oct 27, 2011, 12:14:06 PM10/27/11
to Stanford AI Class
To all the folks helping with the servers and the logistics of the AI
Class:

I appreciate your efforts, I know we are all on the learning curve,
and I hope the "Progress" tab will be up soon, but I really want to
thank you folks, and Stanford for underwriting this experiment. I
know there is no reason for you to do this, no monetary gain, you are
just doing this for the thrill of the challenge, and for the
betterment of education. What can I say?-- Sebastian, Peter, and all
the folks working on this, are heros in my book. I feel privileged to
be part of this.

No one asked me how much money I make, or how smart I was, to enter
this class, just if I am interested in learning A.I. and willing to
sign the honor code. You folks are the best, heros honestly, thank
you again for raising the bar in the world of education, a testament
to your character and the values that thrive at Stanford. I know that
I speak for many who are entered in this experiment.

Thank you sincerely, keep up the good fight!

David Weiseth

Laurence Cuffe

Oct 27, 2011, 1:58:26 PM10/27/11
to Stanford AI Class
These are my sentiments exactly. Its a noble experiment, and my thanks
go to all involved!
Laurence Cuffe

Shahab Eslamian

Oct 27, 2011, 2:06:46 PM10/27/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
I hope they continue doing this.

Glen Shennan

Oct 27, 2011, 3:54:55 PM10/27/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
Hear, hear.

Adam White

Oct 27, 2011, 3:57:04 PM10/27/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
Very well put! also my sentiments exactly.

Thanks to all involved.

Peter Alexander

Oct 28, 2011, 9:07:52 PM10/28/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
+1 ... yes, thank you all very much!

Tahir Shahzad

Oct 30, 2011, 7:48:29 PM10/30/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
its not only interesting but also amazing. a month ago it was my dream
to learn Artificial intelligence. thanks for all the team of this
class.

--
Sent from my mobile device

*NADAN*