FW: Google Groups Invitation: DeathPenaltyNews ... thx ...

Steve Hall

Nov 14, 2014, 10:57:49 AM11/14/14
to stand...@googlegroups.com

FYI,

Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 9:01 AM
To: Steve Hall
Subject: Re: Google Groups Invitation: DeathPenaltyNews ... thx ...

Unbelievably presumptive

On Nov 14, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Steve Hall <sh...@standdown.org> wrote:

No.  I did not receive a copy.  Thanks,

Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 8:48 AM
To: Steve Hall
Subject: Fwd: Google Groups Invitation: DeathPenaltyNews

Assume you saw this

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Death Penalty News (Google Groups)" <deathpenalty...@googlegroups.com>
Date: November 13, 2014 at 5:17:12 PM EST
Subject: Google Groups Invitation: DeathPenaltyNews

Dear friends and colleagues,

As you may have heard, the StandDown listserv, which provides daily news updates on the death penalty, will no longer be active after tomorrow, Friday, November 14. We'd like to thank Steve Hall for providing such a valuable service for so many years now.

The 8th Amendment Project will be offering a similar service called "Death Penalty News" starting Monday, November 17. To subscribe, please follow the instructions in this email. The archives for this list will be fully searchable and viewable by the public.

If you have a piece of news or an article that you think is appropriate for this list, please email it to me at sfau...@8thamendment.org.

Thank you so much for your patience as we make this transition.

Stefanie Faucher
on behalf of the the 8th Amendment Project

About this group:

The latest news on the death penalty.

Accept This Invitation