[new project] When the World Shook by Henry R. Haggard

Gregor Primožič

Sep 20, 2021, 7:30:16 AM9/20/21
to Standard Ebooks

Hello!
My name is Greg and being a book lover I stumbled upon your project. Love the idea and I'd like to contribute, so for my first project I chose this adventurous sci-fi by Henry Haggard. Shouldn't be too hard.
Looking forward!

Alex Cabal

Sep 20, 2021, 4:12:08 PM9/20/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Great, that one would be a good start.

I see a few letters in there, and some images that are diagrams. See the
manual for copy and paste styling for all of that.

Make sure to read the Standard Ebooks Manual of Style before starting,
as you won't know what to fix if you haven't read the standards. In
particular, please closely review the semantics, high level patterns,
and typography sections:

https://standardebooks.org/manual

https://standardebooks.org/manual/latest/4-semantics

https://standardebooks.org/manual/latest/7-high-level-structural-patterns

https://standardebooks.org/manual/latest/8-typography

The step by step guide will take you from start to finish:

https://standardebooks.org/contribute/producing-an-ebook-step-by-step

Please email often if you have any questions at all. Our standards are
well-established so there is probably already a standard for formatting
whatever problem you've encountered.

When you're ready, email back with a link to your Github repository so
that I can mark you as having started.

Have fun! :)
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/78eb6ba0-3854-4c85-8ca4-eed2255a13e9n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/78eb6ba0-3854-4c85-8ca4-eed2255a13e9n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Goggin East

Sep 30, 2021, 1:10:55 PM9/30/21
to Standard Ebooks
Note that the author is always known as H Rider Haggard.