[Collection Policy Check] Reminiscences of Leo Nicolayevitch Tolstoi by Maxim Gorky

Weijia Cheng

Jan 9, 2022, 11:40:32 PM1/9/22
to Standard Ebooks
I found Reminiscences of Leo Nicolayevitch Tolstoi on Project Gutenberg, which is a series of short vignettes by Maxim Gorky about his interactions with Leo Tolstoy.

Is this a book that we would be OK with producing as a standalone ebook under the collections policy? It seems to fall under "timeless" nonfiction as the account of one famous author about another famous author.  My main concern is the length, which clocks in at around 16,500 words.  My feeling is that this is a coherent and self-contained collection, so it would make sense as its own ebook.

Alex Cabal

Jan 10, 2022, 11:31:01 AM1/10/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
No, I think that is both too short and also not the kind of nonfiction
we typically host. Sorry!