Next Project: Catriona, Robert Lewis Stevenson

C T

Apr 7, 2021, 12:18:23 AM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Can I take this on as my next project?

Alex Cabal

Apr 7, 2021, 12:15:50 PM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Sure! It looks like PG has various editions, try to find one that
matches the latest page scans you can find.

Let's call it "David Balfour" as that is the actual title

On 4/6/21 11:17 PM, C T wrote:
> Can I take this on as my next project?
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

C T

Apr 7, 2021, 3:23:20 PM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to use one of the original wyeth illustrations as the cover.

I am seeking out a scan of the 1924 printing, which has this picture as one of the color plates. Does anyone happen to have this in their book collection?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/fefafd77-9146-200f-a5d4-908f3b747595%40standardebooks.org.

Alex Cabal

Apr 7, 2021, 3:30:03 PM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean for PD proof? You can use this:
https://archive.org/details/davidbalfourbein00stev_0

It's a modern reprint but the copyright page has 1922 on it

On 4/7/21 2:22 PM, C T wrote:
> I'd love to use one of the original wyeth illustrations as the cover.
>
> http://collections.brandywine.org/objects/10368/david-and-catriona;jsessionid=FA904B8D8C13D993523547562CA12D1F?ctx=436929fd-7e56-4d74-97c7-9fcf2f5e977d&idx=1
> <http://collections.brandywine.org/objects/10368/david-and-catriona;jsessionid=FA904B8D8C13D993523547562CA12D1F?ctx=436929fd-7e56-4d74-97c7-9fcf2f5e977d&idx=1>
>
> I am seeking out a scan of the 1924 printing, which has this picture as
> one of the color plates. Does anyone happen to have this in their book
> collection?
>
> https://www.abebooks.com/first-edition/DAVID-BALFOUR-being-memoirs-adventures-home/10990509244/bd
> <https://www.abebooks.com/first-edition/DAVID-BALFOUR-being-memoirs-adventures-home/10990509244/bd>
>

> On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 12:15 PM Alex Cabal <al...@standardebooks.org
> <mailto:al...@standardebooks.org>> wrote:
>
> Sure! It looks like PG has various editions, try to find one that
> matches the latest page scans you can find.
>
> Let's call it "David Balfour" as that is the actual title
>
> On 4/6/21 11:17 PM, C T wrote:
> > Can I take this on as my next project?
> >
> > --
> send
> > an email to standardebook...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > <mailto:standardebook...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/fefafd77-9146-200f-a5d4-908f3b747595%40standardebooks.org
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/fefafd77-9146-200f-a5d4-908f3b747595%40standardebooks.org>.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGWK95ZcDPXbVzCq7yjhuDd-ybuGpyYiFer2PgkckLQ9MA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGWK95ZcDPXbVzCq7yjhuDd-ybuGpyYiFer2PgkckLQ9MA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

C T

Apr 7, 2021, 3:50:45 PM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic. So is that image OK? I was able to get a higher res version.

It's not ideal since it's from the page scans, but I think it looks pretty good at our resolution.
This is just my hack work I will clean up the edges and make sure it's nice:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/5cbc3ca7-0ce5-0efd-7c52-0cbff18c0f89%40standardebooks.org.

Alex Cabal

Apr 7, 2021, 6:21:56 PM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
That works, thanks. Maybe you can try applying a subtle blur filter to
try to remove some of those print dots.
> [...]
> >
> >      >
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXaQLrgZMpKFnFFj7jss5n5Mdst6d9i8Fr9sBAPiLuTPQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>>.

C T

Apr 7, 2021, 6:33:38 PM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Thinking alike. Here's the result, I think it looks a lot better. I cropped a bit too.

cover.jpg

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/c7a4f31f-167b-c116-78bd-470973221aa3%40standardebooks.org.

Alex Cabal

Apr 7, 2021, 6:35:41 PM4/7/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Great!

On 4/7/21 5:32 PM, C T wrote:
> [...]
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGWK95ZcDPXbVzCq7yjhuDd-ybuGpyYiFer2PgkckLQ9MA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGWK95ZcDPXbVzCq7yjhuDd-ybuGpyYiFer2PgkckLQ9MA%40mail.gmail.com>>
> >     <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >     To view this discussion on the web visit
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/5cbc3ca7-0ce5-0efd-7c52-0cbff18c0f89%40standardebooks.org
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/5cbc3ca7-0ce5-0efd-7c52-0cbff18c0f89%40standardebooks.org>
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/5cbc3ca7-0ce5-0efd-7c52-0cbff18c0f89%40standardebooks.org <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/5cbc3ca7-0ce5-0efd-7c52-0cbff18c0f89%40standardebooks.org>>.

C T

Apr 10, 2021, 10:38:11 PM4/10/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a bit of trouble semanticating one of the letters.

In chapter 29:
image.png

Should I mark this up with as *two* blockquote epub:type="z3998:letter", with the standard p / signature items? Or do something with the z3998:postscript (maybe the second blockquote gets both :letter and :postscript?)

Also, what should I do with the unclosed double quotes in the valediction?

CT

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/4478ff76-d937-a274-1b3c-f9537acb662a%40standardebooks.org.

C T

Apr 10, 2021, 11:11:59 PM4/10/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Another question.

There are a couple italicized 'song names' inside of dialog. Should these be set with single quotes?

PG transcription

Semanticated version?

It looks like this is how it was marked up in Mack Reynolds' short fiction, Jane Austen's Emma, and others, so I'll follow those unless I hear otherwise.

David Grigg

Apr 10, 2021, 11:35:05 PM4/10/21
to Standard Ebooks
You need a double left quote before James in the first part. That's correct grammar, having opening quotes on each paragraph until a final closing quote on the last para.

In the second part, I would mark it up as follows:

<footer>
</footer>

David Grigg

Apr 10, 2021, 11:35:46 PM4/10/21
to Standard Ebooks
Yes, that looks correct for the songs.

Alex Cabal

Apr 11, 2021, 12:27:09 AM4/11/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Correct but the closing punctuation goes inside the single quotes

On 4/10/21 10:11 PM, C T wrote:
> [...]
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGWkTB4Hy1%3Dhrt8qKpUpYySURgkuysz2qj3TBE-un6ncgg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGWkTB4Hy1%3Dhrt8qKpUpYySURgkuysz2qj3TBE-un6ncgg%40mail.gmail.com>>
> >     <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >     To view this discussion on the web visit
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/c7a4f31f-167b-c116-78bd-470973221aa3%40standardebooks.org
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/c7a4f31f-167b-c116-78bd-470973221aa3%40standardebooks.org>
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/c7a4f31f-167b-c116-78bd-470973221aa3%40standardebooks.org <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/c7a4f31f-167b-c116-78bd-470973221aa3%40standardebooks.org>>.

C T

Apr 11, 2021, 10:23:53 AM4/11/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
That's correct grammar, having opening quotes on each paragraph until a final closing quote on the last para.

I learn something new every day. I must admit I've never seen that!

Thanks for the answers to my questions. I'll correct the single quote location in the songs and markup the letter as above.

CT

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/f128d6bd-932c-5389-1aa4-0fccd1864c5d%40standardebooks.org.

C T

Apr 11, 2021, 10:57:13 AM4/11/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
A few more questions

1. In chapter 15, there is a 'story within a story'.
image.png

It concludes with a simple break, but it's all part of Chapter 15.
image.png

Should I make a sub-<section> element? This does not appear in the scans TOCs so I wasn't sure how to properly style the headings...
<section id="chapter-15-subsection?" epub:type="?">
<header>
<header>
</section>
<hr/>? or style margin-bottom on <section>?

2.  Also, I was looking at Treasure Island to see how to do the 'part-1' vs chapter ids, I think I misinterpreted 7.1.5, 'Recomposability'.
<section id="part-2" epub:type="part">
<section id="chapter-9" epub:type="chapter">

I was making my chapters "chapter-1-9" but the chapters are numbered independently. So in the case where the chapters are numbered independently of parts, you *don't* need to set the ids as 'chapter-1-9'.
Instead, I should set 'chapter-9' as the id (because there is no duplication, there is no problem with recomposing the book into a single page).

Alex Cabal

Apr 11, 2021, 2:39:28 PM4/11/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
<section> denotes items that would appear in the ToC. This probably
should not, so you can put it in a <blockquote>. If it's very long, you
can remove the side margins with CSS.

Re. filenames, correct, see
https://standardebooks.org/manual/1.5.0/single-page#2.2.4.3

On 4/11/21 9:56 AM, C T wrote:
> [...]
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXOArSy0YptuuVQ3Wupfa__%3Dw_yp9BkA_kAkCP9nyhXRg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGXOArSy0YptuuVQ3Wupfa__%3Dw_yp9BkA_kAkCP9nyhXRg%40mail.gmail.com>>
> >         <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>>.
> >         To view this discussion on the web visit
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/4478ff76-d937-a274-1b3c-f9537acb662a%40standardebooks.org
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/4478ff76-d937-a274-1b3c-f9537acb662a%40standardebooks.org>
> >
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/4478ff76-d937-a274-1b3c-f9537acb662a%40standardebooks.org <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/4478ff76-d937-a274-1b3c-f9537acb662a%40standardebooks.org>>.

C T

Apr 11, 2021, 3:53:20 PM4/11/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
I keep asking more questions, sorry!

The manual item 8.17.4 - does that mean I *add* the citation of the chapter/verse if it is not included in the text?

Transcription:

I would then set this up like this?
    <cite>—1 Samuel 15:32</cite>

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/8e4d35c4-3b0a-82ac-b1d9-6e4f9fe6bfcb%40standardebooks.org.

Vince

Apr 11, 2021, 4:52:52 PM4/11/21
to Standard Ebooks
No, it’s only talking about existing citations. If there’s not one, you don’t need to add one. (The wording does sound a bit ambiguous, though.)

C T

Apr 11, 2021, 7:06:23 PM4/11/21
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for being so patient with me and all of my questions. Here's another regarding quoted dialog and italics.

8.2.1 says "Using both italics and quotes (outside of the context of quoted dialog) is usually not necessary. Either one or the other is used, with rare exceptions."

So in this case, I should remove the <i>? This happens a lot in the story, one character quoting another and the quote is always both single quoted and italicized.

Vince

Apr 11, 2021, 7:20:26 PM4/11/21
to Standard Ebooks
That is a pretty common practice (quotes having both quote marks and being italicized), and yes, that’s what the manual is addressing. If the quote, or any part of it, would be italicized for other reasons (emphasis, foreign language, etc.), then of course it should be, using the normal means, but otherwise only quote marks are necessary, and the italics should be removed.

C T

Mar 8, 2022, 2:06:03 PM3/8/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. I apologise for the (long) delay but I have finally completed David Balfour and it is ready for review.

I wasn't 100% sure on the content.opf as relates to 'alternate titles' as this novel is often called 'Catronia'. I used the title-short element for this, but if there's a better way I can change it.

Thanks! I will email the list with the book I want to do next.

CT

Alex Cabal

Mar 8, 2022, 6:42:09 PM3/8/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Bruce, do you have time to review this?

On 3/8/22 2:05 PM, C T wrote:
> Hello everyone. I apologise for the (long) delay but I have finally
> completed David Balfour and it is ready for review.
>
> https://github.com/ConcaveTrillion/robert-louis-stevenson_david-balfour
> <https://github.com/ConcaveTrillion/robert-louis-stevenson_david-balfour>
>
> I wasn't 100% sure on the content.opf as relates to 'alternate titles'
> as this novel is often called 'Catronia'. I used the title-short element
> for this, but if there's a better way I can change it.
>
> Thanks! I will email the list with the book I want to do next.
>
> CT
>

> On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 7:20 PM Vince <vr_se...@letterboxes.org
> <mailto:vr_se...@letterboxes.org>> wrote:
>
> That is a pretty common practice (quotes having both quote marks and
> being italicized), and yes, that’s what the manual is addressing. If
> the quote, or any part of it, would be italicized for other reasons
> (emphasis, foreign language, etc.), then of course it should be,
> using the normal means, but otherwise only quote marks are
> necessary, and the italics should be removed.
>
>> On Apr 11, 2021, at 6:05 PM, C T <concave...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:concave...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for being so patient with me and all of my questions.
>> Here's another regarding quoted dialog and italics.

>> and will be so kind as let us ken their view of it to-morrow in
>> the morning, the same as I could have told it my own self three
>> days ago before the play began. The thing has been public from the
>> start. The panel kent it, ‘<i>Ye may do what ye will for me</i>,’
>> whispers he two days ago. ‘<i>I ken my fate by what the Duke of
>> been a scandal!</p>
>>
>> 8.2.1 says "Using both italics and quotes (outside of the context
>> of quoted dialog) is usually not necessary. Either one or the
>> other is used, with rare exceptions."
>>
>> So in this case, I should remove the <i>? This happens a lot in
>> the story, one character quoting another and the quote is always
>> both single quoted and italicized.
>>

>> On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 4:52 PM Vince <vr_se...@letterboxes.org
>> <mailto:vr_se...@letterboxes.org>> wrote:
>>
>> No, it’s only talking about existing citations. If there’s not
>> one, you don’t need to add one. (The wording does sound a bit
>> ambiguous, though.)
>>
>>> On Apr 11, 2021, at 2:52 PM, C T <concave...@gmail.com
> <mailto:standardebook...@googlegroups.com>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/754270A5-991C-4C76-9E0E-3B2B53E81D70%40letterboxes.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGUS6jVFj3pVtqd7BGrC4je8696meaJj2rVuZDzFbUQAsQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGUS6jVFj3pVtqd7BGrC4je8696meaJj2rVuZDzFbUQAsQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

B Keith

Mar 8, 2022, 8:50:45 PM3/8/22
to Standard Ebooks
Sure thing. Probably tomorrow…

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/88630068-a936-e38d-5f33-119629c53a70%40standardebooks.org.

B Keith

Mar 9, 2022, 9:14:21 PM3/9/22
to Standard Ebooks
Ok, there are few things to look at.

Firstly you need to:
  • run typogrify
  • run clean
  • se build-toc
I’ve opened up an issue for the rest. Good job overall — the accents/spelling would have driven me buggy

C T

Mar 10, 2022, 7:05:12 AM3/10/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah, the accents and spelling were ridiculous. And I discovered a ton of Scots words in the dictionary that I'd never heard before.

I should have corrected all the issues you called out. Please let me know if there's anything else. Thanks!

B Keith

Mar 10, 2022, 10:26:00 AM3/10/22
to Standard Ebooks
Ok Alex this should be good to go.

Bruce

Alex Cabal

Mar 11, 2022, 4:59:14 PM3/11/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
CT, in the short description, we want it to be a one-sentence summary of
the actual plot. "The Sequel to Kidnapped" doesn't tell us anything
about the plot of this book (or even less if you've never read
Kidnapped). So something like, "a pirate meets a damsel and falls in
love while swashbuckling the high seas" or something like that. Can you
update that?

On 3/10/22 7:04 AM, C T wrote:
> [...]
>>> to-morrow in the morning, the same as I could have told it my
>>> own self three days ago before the play began. The thing has
>>> been public from the start. The panel kent it, ‘<i>Ye may do
>>> what ye will for me</i>,’ whispers he two days ago. ‘<i>I ken
>>> my fate by what the Duke of Argyle has just said to
>>>
>>> 8.2.1 says "Using both italics and quotes (outside of the
>>> context of quoted dialog) is usually not necessary. Either
>>> one or the other is used, with rare exceptions."
>>>
>>> So in this case, I should remove the <i>? This happens a lot
>>> in the story, one character quoting another and the quote is
>>> always both single quoted and italicized.
>>>

>>> On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 4:52 PM Vince
>>> <vr_se...@letterboxes.org
>>> <mailto:vr_se...@letterboxes.org>> wrote:
>>>
>>> No, it’s only talking about existing citations. If
>>> there’s not one, you don’t need to add one. (The wording

C T

Mar 11, 2022, 5:32:24 PM3/11/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Sure thing.

how about:

Title character David Balfor continues his adventures in 18th century Scotland, attempting to avoid the hangman, finding his place as a gentleman, and falling in love.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/ee5bf670-8c45-5bc0-8f31-5786d2e406a6%40standardebooks.org.

Alex Cabal

Mar 11, 2022, 5:33:41 PM3/11/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
We try to avoid names in these because they don't describe anything
either. What was he - an adventurer? sailor? pirate? etc.

On 3/11/22 5:31 PM, C T wrote:
> [...]
> >>     <mailto:standardebook...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGUS6jVFj3pVtqd7BGrC4je8696meaJj2rVuZDzFbUQAsQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/CAN6PGGUS6jVFj3pVtqd7BGrC4je8696meaJj2rVuZDzFbUQAsQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.
> >
> >     --
> <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> >     <mailto:standardebook...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/BAC129EB-ADCF-4781-BE6F-F2253F4B6C7C%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/BAC129EB-ADCF-4781-BE6F-F2253F4B6C7C%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.

C T

Mar 11, 2022, 10:28:09 PM3/11/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
After coming into his fortune and evading his uncle's schemes, young gentleman David Balfour continues his adventures in 18th century Scotland, helping his politically unwelcome friend Alan Breck escape into France, avoiding the hangman himself regarding the murder that Breck is being framed for, finding his place as a gentleman among the society of Edinburgh, and falling in love with the daughter of a notorious clansman of the Macgregor family.

Alex Cabal

Mar 12, 2022, 9:44:06 AM3/12/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks!

On 3/11/22 11:27 PM, C T wrote:
> [...]
> >
> >     --
> from it,
> >     send an email to
> standardebook...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> >     <mailto:standardebook...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:standardebooks%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>>.
>  <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/BAC129EB-ADCF-4781-BE6F-F2253F4B6C7C%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/BAC129EB-ADCF-4781-BE6F-F2253F4B6C7C%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.

Alex Cabal

Mar 12, 2022, 9:55:05 AM3/12/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
OK, I've gone ahead and released it. Another great production. In the
end I went and changed the title back to Catriona as it appears to be
the more common title.