Stack Overflow Mention

king....@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2022, 2:36:39 PM8/10/22
to Standard Ebooks
Stack Overflow Newsletter "The Overflow" #138 contains a link to Standard Ebooks.
This seemed worth mentioning.
"
Standard eBooks standardebooks.org
If you're looking for a new book to read and you're not sure where to turn, this is an awesome project full of public domain books for you to peruse!
"

Asher Smith

Aug 11, 2022, 6:00:01 AM8/11/22
to Standard Ebooks
They've not posted it on their website yet, so I can't see it - would you mind sharing it here?

king....@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2022, 11:05:33 AM8/11/22
to Standard Ebooks
Not sure about forwarding to the list, but I did forward to you.
- Paul

Alex Cabal

Aug 12, 2022, 11:24:20 AM8/12/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com