The Sea-Hawk by Rafael Sabatini

Kevin Palm

Mar 16, 2023, 6:48:08 PM3/16/23
to Standard Ebooks
Hi, all!

I'm hoping to give this one a try once again, although it may take me a while.  I know I've started and stopped this a few times, as well as others having attempted it, but I believe in the Standard Ebooks project and I genuinely want to contribute!  Can I try ONE more time?

Cheers,
Kevin

Alex Cabal

Mar 16, 2023, 11:45:05 PM3/16/23
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Sure, you can try it again. However you should start from scratch, since
you attempted this over a year ago and the tools and templates have
changed since then. We'll leave it on the wanted list in case someone
else wants to pick it up. If that happens, then we'll prioritize their
attempt. So, you should try to wrap it up quickly.

If you'd like to start again, then send a link to your new repo and
we'll assign you a manager.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/db04cf7b-ff25-41a0-b61e-fe28e515a34en%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/db04cf7b-ff25-41a0-b61e-fe28e515a34en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted