[First Project] The Chink in the Armor by Marie Belloc Lowndes

Gentleman Coder

Aug 16, 2022, 12:34:34 PM8/16/22
to Standard Ebooks
Hello, I'd like to work on The Chink in the Armor as a first project. I've searched but it doesn't seem to have been worked on before.

Alex Cabal

Aug 16, 2022, 12:43:17 PM8/16/22
to standar...@googlegroups.com
Great, that one would be a good start.

I'm not sure why the Wanted list links to Wikipedia; the PG link is
here: https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/16677

This looks like a very straightforward book, not much to say. At a quick
glance I see one blockquote and that's about it.

Make sure to read the Standard Ebooks Manual of Style before starting,
as you won't know what to fix if you haven't read the standards. In
particular, please closely review the semantics, high level patterns,
and typography sections:

https://standardebooks.org/manual

https://standardebooks.org/manual/latest/4-semantics

https://standardebooks.org/manual/latest/7-high-level-structural-patterns

https://standardebooks.org/manual/latest/8-typography

The step by step guide will take you from start to finish:

https://standardebooks.org/contribute/producing-an-ebook-step-by-step

Please email often if you have any questions at all. Our standards are
well-established so there is probably already a standard for formatting
whatever problem you've encountered.

When you're ready, email back with a link to your Github repository so
that I can mark you as having started.

Have fun! :)