

On Sep 19, 2026, at 8:40 PM, Vince <vr_se...@letterboxes.org> wrote:
If they’re not in the text itself, we typically ignore them.
On Sep 19, 2026, at 6:55 PM, Chris Spurgeon <spurge...@gmail.com> wrote:Had to set this aside for a couple of weeks due to an assignment, but now that I'm back on it, I have a question about how to handle chapter subtitles. As you can see in these screenshots, in the original printed book each chapter in the Table of Contents has quite extensive subtext. But then when you get to each chapter itself, it only has a short single sentence subhead. My question... should I just forget about those subheads in the table of contents completely, or should I insert them (as editorial commits) in each chapter as chapter bridgeheads?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Standard Ebooks" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to standardebook...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/A203AD92-C2AF-4BAA-AD1B-8CF80B8D29EB%40letterboxes.org.
On Sep 26, 2026, at 9:21 AM, Vince Rice <vr_se...@letterboxes.org> wrote:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Standard Ebooks" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to standardebook...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/C048D796-0DB6-4474-805C-9EBF8B32DBB4%40letterboxes.org.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Standard Ebooks" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to standardebook...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/standardebooks/6B9F4FD2-1955-46BA-B629-A83A0C2F86BB%40letterboxes.org.