We're Moving to Discourse!

Michael Betancourt

May 4, 2017, 3:06:34 PM5/4/17
to Stan users mailing list
In order to improve our ability to the support the Stan community, we will be deprecating the Stan Users Google group and migrating to the Stan Forums at http://discourse.mc-stan.org.  We will support the Google group until June 4th, 2017 after which it will be closed to new submissions.

After using your Google or GitHub credentials to create an account you’ll be able to post new topics and interact with existing topics.  Make sure you take a look at the Community Guidelines/FAQ, http://discourse.mc-stan.org/faq, and if you’re interested you can find detailed information about our terms of service and privacy policy at http://discourse.mc-stan.org/tos and http://discourse.mc-stan.org/privacy, respectively.

You will now be able to categorize your questions so make sure to choose an appropriate category when creating a new question, http://discourse.mc-stan.org/categories.  Once a response satisfactorily answers your question please click on the checkmark on that response to mark the question as “solved”.

Aki Vehtari

Jun 7, 2017, 3:33:24 AM6/7/17
to Stan users mailing list
Bump