Problem with logs

Ti1Promotion

Jun 11, 2022, 9:45:28 AM6/11/22
to Ministra TV platform (formerly Stalker Middleware)
Hi everyone i have around 1200-1400 users on minsitra platform, but after some hours they are going very slowly, i check the parameters of the Server
Cpu using 5% ram memory 10% and hdd 5%

I don't know why is going very slowly i'm not sure but when i checked the User Logs when they are going around 500.000 the problem start (/stalker_portal/server/adm/users/users-consoles-logs), they are save it for 48 hours its  possible to change it from 48 hours to 12 hours ore something like that,  can anyone tell me its possible to fix it or to create another server to split the clients

Thank You

Andy B

Jun 28, 2022, 1:22:20 PM6/28/22
to Ministra TV platform (formerly Stalker Middleware)
Log autorotate