I am suing Dish Network, NagraStar, and Bert Eichhorn

Lyndon Webster

Aug 22, 2021, 12:56:13 PMAug 22
to Ministra TV platform (formerly Stalker Middleware)
After many years of watching these entities destroy my life, and since August 1st, 2021, I have decided to sue Dish Network, NagraStar, and Bert Eichhorn. I have taken all the steps to retain a powerful defamation lawyer in Florida, and more details will be forthcoming.

Since I know NagraStar and Bert Eichhorn are active in this group, they may be surprised to know that I have taken up the fight for the small man. The fight for every day people, who try to earn a living, without tortious interference.....without defamation.

I am not looking for sympathy in this regard. I am giving notice to the world that I have decided to fight back.

Lyndon Webster

Aug 22, 2021, 1:01:41 PMAug 22
to Ministra TV platform (formerly Stalker Middleware)
This was the straw that broke the camel back. If anyone in this group want to help me fight Dish Network, NagraStar, and Bert Eichhorn, you are welcomed.
Screenshot_20210822-125855.png

Lyndon Webster

Aug 26, 2021, 2:49:53 AMAug 26
to Ministra TV platform (formerly Stalker Middleware)
We are needing correspondence from Bert Eichhorn or directed by Bert Eichhorn to the following entities to proceed in the case:
Banks like Bank of America
Merchant Account Providers
Paypal, Stripe, Square, Authorize.net
First Data
Landlords
Auction Sites like eBay
Social Media Sites
Domain name hosting sites
Server hosting sites
Streaming Software Providers

If you have been damaged by his actions in interrupting your business or your life, you should join this action.

I already have his supervisor investigating his dealings with me, and although I did not expect NagraStar, or Dish Network to furnish these documents, I am sure they will take some action as the evidence may warrant.