Hybrid Onsite-Senior Salesforce CRM Developer-Whippany, NJ -12+ years

Chandan Khandelwal

Jul 18, 2024, 5:04:18 PM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to staffing-...@googlegroups.com

Hybrid Onsite-Senior Salesforce CRM Developer-Whippany, NJ -12+ years

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Chandan, and I am a Manager-Recruitment from Empower Professionals Inc. I came across your profile and wanted to reach out regarding a “Senior Salesforce CRM Developer” role with one of our clients for “Whippany NJ” Role. Please let me know if you are available in the job market and interested in this role (see the job description below) - if so, we can connect and speak further.

Local to NJ/NY
Role: Senior Salesforce CRM Developer
Locations: Whippany, NJ (Hybrid Onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Note: Candidate needs to be in the office 3 Days every week.

Job Description:
Creating the Technical Design from Business Requirements
Develop technical solutions based on the Salesforce platform
Integration of the Salesforce solutions with the enterprise applications using tools and strategies as laid down by the architecture teams
Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
Analyse data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT's and work in partnership with the test and business consultants.
Contribute to the Salesforce COE through innovation ideas, proof of concepts etc.
Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as commensurate to his/her role.

What will you be doing?
Estimation of technical requirements to help plan deliveries
Plan & Control own and team’s work stack
Design/Customise/Code/Integrate to deliver requirements
Support the Testing, Validation & User Adoption during the change lifecycle
Mentor a team of developers involving colleagues and partners
Perform peer reviews and code reviews of the SI partner teams
Contribute to Salesforce COE initiatives

What We’re Looking For
Extensive experience in designing and developing large scale technology solutions with substantial insights into CRM/Client technology/Salesforce platforms.
Demonstrated proficiency in building solutions using CRM/Client technology/Salesforce in Banking and Finance domain
Exposure to integration of CRM/Client technology/Salesforce with Enterprise applications
Understands different project methodologies, project lifecycles, major phases, dependencies and milestones within a project, and the required documentation needs.
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent written & oral communication skills

I would need your updated resume to proceed and can give you a call as soon as I have it.

Awaiting your quick response. Thanks!

P.S. Empower is a top vendor to clients such as Apex Systems LLC, Sogeti, Randstad, CapGemini, UST and more.

Thanks
Certified NJ and NY Minority Business Enterprise (NMSDC)

100 Franklin Square Drive – Suite 104SomersetAZ 08873

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

Chandan Khandelwal