Java Architect with Retail experience-Reston, VA 20191 (Fully onsite)

Anil Singh

Jul 19, 2024, 12:44:12 PM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to staffing-...@googlegroups.com

Java Architect with Retail experience-Reston, VA 20191 (Fully onsite)

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Anil, and I am a Technical-Recruiter from Empower Professionals Inc. I came across your profile and wanted to reach out regarding a “Senior Java Architect” role with one of our clients for “Reston VA-Fully Onsite” Role. Please let me know if you are available in the job market and interested in this role (see the job description below) - if so, we can connect and speak further.

Local or Nearby states
15+ years
Role: Java Architect with Retail experience
Location: 10780 Parkridge Blvd #70, Reston, VA 20191 (Fully onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
Locals only

Mandatory:
Java /J2EE - 15 Years
Microservices/Spring boot - 10-12 Years
Docker/Kubernetes - 7 Years
Kafka - 8+ Years
NoSQL DBA - 5+ Years

Requirements:
15+ years of hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot, C++
4+ years of experience architecting large-scale applications of Java
Experience designing and coding high-performance, scalable, reusable, enterprise Java applications
Good exposure to microservices architecture, Kafka, cloud technologies
Experience in eCommerce projects
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.

I would need your updated resume to proceed and can give you a call as soon as I have it.

Awaiting your quick response. Thanks!

P.S. Empower is a top vendor to clients such as Apex Systems LLC, Sogeti, Randstad, CapGemini, UST and more.

Thanks

Anil Singh

Technical Recruiter | Empower Professionals

an...@empowerprofessionals.com |

Fax: 732-356-8009 |  100 Franklin Square Drive – Suite 104 | Somerset, NJ 08873

www.empowerprofessionals.com

Certified NJ and NY Minority Business Enterprise (NMSDC)

Somerset New JerseySomersetNJ 08873

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

Anil Singh