Urgent role | Java Developer with strong Ci/CD | Dallas, TX (Local) rate is $60/hr on c2c

Anjali Bose

Jul 18, 2024, 5:26:25 PM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to Anjali Bose

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know if you are comfortable with job description below and provide me updated resume at your earliest.

Need 10 years’ experience and need someone with good exp in Java Developer with strong Ci/CD

---------------------NEED ONLY H1B/H4 -----------------

!!DIRECT INTERVIEW!!

Position:- Java Developer with strong Ci/CD

Location:- Dallas, TX

Duration:- 12+ months contract  (C2C)

Rate:- $60/hr on C2C

Need local candidate from TX ONLY

10+ experience needed .

Job Description:-

Strong programming skills in Java with proficiency in object-oriented design principles

•           Experience with Java frameworks such as DropWizard, Spring and Hibernate

•           Familiarity with web development frameworks (Angular or React)

•           Familiarity with distributed storage systems like DB2, Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB

•           Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines especially using Git

•           Working knowledge of Unix/Linux experience

Regards

Anjali Bose

IT Recruiter
Anj...@Vbeyond.com

www.linkedin.com/in/anjalibose2002
VBeyond Corporation (
www.vbeyond.com)
390 Amwell Road, Suite #107, Hillsborough, NJ 08844

Contact VBeyond Corporation | VBeyond Corporation

Note – VBeyond is fully committed to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity.