Remote Opportunity For Scala Developer // Contract

Smriti Arkhya

Jul 18, 2024, 3:39:42 PM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to Staffing Partners

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

­­

Greetings from Arkhya Tech Inc. My name is Smriti Barnwal and I’m a Technical Recruiter at Arkhya

Please find the job requirements below and let me know if you are available for the same.

Role- Scala Developer

Location- Remote

Position Type- Contract

Location – Anywhere in the US. Preferred Dallas

·        Detailed JD – Designing, creating, and maintaining Scala-based applications

·        Participating in all architectural development tasks related to the application.

·        Writing code in scala with the app requirements

·        Performing software analysis

·        Working as a member of a software development team to ensure that the program meets standards

·        Application testing and debugging

·        Making suggestions for enhancements to application procedures and infrastructure.

·        Scala collections, some and none, Either, future, scala trait, closures, case class

·        Collaborating with cross-functional teams.

--
Best Regards,
Smriti Barnwal