10 + Years ... HashiCorp Vault Engineer

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 16, 2022, 2:50:13 PM3/16/22
to pan...@stglobaltech.com

DevOps Engineer with Hashicorp’s Vault

12 months + contract

100 % Remote

10 + Years of Experienced required.

Skills needed -Kubernetes, Hashicorp’s Vault, DevOps

-         DevOps Engineer responsible for Protecting all resources and intellectual property within the company worldwide Authentication and Authorization, Secrets Management, Privileged Account Management Experiencing architecting, deploying and client adoption of HashiCorp Vault.

-         Participating, owning end-to-end installation, development, delivery, operations, prioritization, and backlog of HashiCorp Vault.

-         Developing maintaining self-service GIT based solution that allows teams to configure manage their private namespaces

-         Engineering operating HashiCorp Vault instance across multiple datacenters

-         Engineering deploying configuring Vault deployments using secure pipelines and terraform Developing custom vault plugins as required Qualifications Preferred qualifications Guide the technical approach and architecture of Vault Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication HashiCorp Vault clusters running High Availability infrastructure Strong security focus (Experienced running high-integrity systems, always designs with security in mind)

-         Strong DevOps experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, etc.

-         Strong in Kubernetes

-         Excellent communication and stakeholder management expertise

Pankaj Kumar

ST Global LLC

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

image001.gif

Pankaj Kumar

Mar 18, 2022, 3:10:38 PM3/18/22
to pan...@stglobaltech.com

DevOps Engineer with Hashicorp’s Vault

12 months + contract

100 % Remote

10 + Years of Experienced required.

Skills needed -Kubernetes, Hashicorp’s Vault, DevOps

HashiCorp Terraform experience Any Programming Language experience - GO, Bash, Python, Java, shell etc. scripting experience—must

image001.gif