Stacks is a software pipeline for building loci from short-read sequences, such as those generated on
the Illumina platform. Stacks was developed to work with restriction enzyme-based data, such as RAD-seq, for the
purpose of building genetic maps and conducting population genomics and phylogeography.
To optimize the mailing list, please consider the following when posting:
- When you post a request for technical support include:
Please search the mailing list before posting your own message, in case your question has already been answered.If you find a solution to an error, please let your fellow users know and post it.If our suggested solution worked, please post it. We (and future users) want to know what solved issues and what not.
- potentially important or relevant information about your experimental design and your sequenced data;
- the relevant commands you executed;
- any relevant log files;
- the version of the software you are using;
- and be friendly, we are all humans after all!