stackage-query released

Jens Petersen

Apr 24, 2017, 12:30:35 AM4/24/17
to Stackage
Hi,

I just released a small tool called stackage-query to Hackage.

It is a command-line tool to query Stackage via the LTS and Nightly buildplan metadata git repos for things like package versions, reverse dependencies, and number of consumers.

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/stackage-query

Contributions, feedback and bug reports welcome in github.

Cheers, Jens

Luke Murphy

Apr 24, 2017, 4:09:50 AM4/24/17
to stac...@googlegroups.com
Oh, that's awesome. Well done on the release.
> --

signature.asc

Luke Murphy

Apr 24, 2017, 4:11:43 AM4/24/17
to stac...@googlegroups.com
Oh, fantastic:

$ stack config set "$(stackage latest nightly)"

Package maintenance nirvana is getting closer!!!

:)
signature.asc