Hi everyone! 👋
HUGE NEWS: Thanks to your incredible support during our 14-day closed test, Stack Rush 3D is now OFFICIALLY LIVE IN PRODUCTION ON THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE! 🚀🥳
Now that the game is public, we can finally exchange PUBLIC 5-STAR REVIEWS to help each other rank on Google Play! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
📱 How to leave a public review (Quick 60-Second Steps):
1️⃣ Open Stack Rush 3D on the Google Play Store:
2️⃣ Scroll down slightly and click "Leave the beta" (this switches you to the public version).
3️⃣ Rate it 5 STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a short, positive review!
4️⃣ Reply to this email with your app link and a screenshot of your review.🤝 I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR IMMEDIATELY!
I still have all 7
2 of your apps installed on my device. Just reply to this email with your app link, and I will leave a detailed 5-STAR review for your app today!
Let's boost our rankings and succeed on Google Play together! 🚀👑
📱 Google Play Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stackrush.game3dThank you all so much for being the most amazing developer community! 🙏🎮
Best regards,
Stefan & the Stack Rush 3D Team