Help me test LiveMeetingNotes 🙏

12 views
Skip to first unread message

Đắc Hùng

unread,
Aug 20, 2026, 9:11:02 PMAug 20
to stack-rush-3d-testers

Hi everyone! 👋

I’m currently looking for a few people to cross-test my Android app, LiveMeetingNotes.

If you can help me test it, please follow these 3 steps:

  1. Join the Google Group:
    https://groups.google.com/g/livemeetingnotes

  2. Opt in as a tester:
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.livemeetingnotes.app

  3. Download LiveMeetingNotes from Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livemeetingnotes.app

It would be great if you could install the app, try the main features, and let me know if you find any bugs or issues.

I’m also happy to test your app in return if you’re looking for testers. Let’s help each other get through the testing phase! 🤝

Thank you so much for your help! ❤️

Cristian Gallo

unread,
Aug 23, 2026, 4:42:45 PMAug 23
to Đắc Hùng, stack-rush-3d-testers

Hi everyone! 👋

I need 12+ testers to help me complete the Google Play requirements for OpenWrt Manager.


The test is very simple:

✅ Join the Google Group:

👉 https://groups.google.com/g/ilblogdicristiangallo

✅ Activate the beta test:


👇

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.openwrt.manager

✅ Install OpenWrt Manager:

👇 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openwrt.manager

✅ Open the app once every few days for a maximum of 1 minute. That's all! 🙏

🤝 I’ll return the favor!

If you have an app that needs testers, send me your beta-test link. I'll test your app in return. Let's help each other! ❤️

Thanks for your support!



Cristian


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "stack-rush-3d-testers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to stack-rush-3d-te...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stack-rush-3d-testers/e9f99fbb-9be5-4834-a564-a4c4a9a52e50n%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

angelo andres aviles ortega

unread,
Aug 24, 2026, 12:02:13 AMAug 24
to Cristian Gallo, Đắc Hùng, stack-rush-3d-testers
Please add the apps to my country, Chile; I was only able to download LiveMeetingNotes. Please add my country to the others so I can become a tester, and does any of you offer a lifetime code for testers?

23 ago 2026 16:42:46 Cristian Gallo <ilblogdicr...@gmail.com>:


Edwin Guzman

unread,
Aug 24, 2026, 3:11:13 AMAug 24
to angelo andres aviles ortega, Cristian Gallo, Đắc Hùng, stack-rush-3d-testers
Dac



El lun, 24 de ago de 2026, 12:02 a.m., angelo andres aviles ortega <angelo.avi...@gmail.com> escribió:
Please add the apps to my country, Chile; I was only able to download LiveMeetingNotes. Please add my country to the others so I can become a tester, and does any of you offer a lifetime code for testers?

23 ago 2026 16:42:46 Cristian Gallo <ilblogdicr...@gmail.com>:


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "stack-rush-3d-testers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to stack-rush-3d-te...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages