
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "stack-rush-3d-testers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to stack-rush-3d-te...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stack-rush-3d-testers/CAGh0eXSq7yyF1%3D5nFxYHry%3DtJ3yMWc4F%3DcnHymatcbUf9Kq%2BdA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stack-rush-3d-testers/CAGcADtSzEC%2BAJFofCtm9kviYZ4dMKOWP%3Dr-t_nZzX5rokz2Q_A%40mail.gmail.com.
Hi Dennis,
I tried, and it does not work from here:
1. The group https://groups.google.com/g/onpluss shows no Join option for an outside account.
2. Without that, the opt-in link offers no Become a tester button, and the store page has no Install button.
Open the group for outside members, or add gleante...@gmail.com to your tester list, and tell me. I will join, opt in and install the same day, and keep it for the full 14 days.
One suggestion, meant kindly: the same message arrived in four different threads that belong to other developers tests. It reads as noise rather than an offer, and it makes people less likely to help. One direct email works better.
Mine is Glean, an offline money tracker for Malaysia. It reads bank and e-wallet notifications on the phone and has no internet permission at all.
Group: https://groups.google.com/g/glean-closed-testers
Opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/my.refineco.moneytracker
Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.refineco.moneytracker
Thanks,
RefineCo
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stack-rush-3d-testers/CAEfChOxin8xpfuMRGBBesH%3DeK2udZ39mUg7HeQGmbXUXAbHJFA%40mail.gmail.com.

Hi!
Just sending over my testing proof for your app. I’ve attached a screenshot showing that I’m currently opted in and testing.
I’m currently testing quite a few apps, so I may not open every app every single day, but I will remain opted into your closed test for the full required testing period.
Please make sure you remain opted into my closed test for the full testing period as well, even if you don’t use the app every day. Google requires testers to remain continuously opted in, so opting out early can affect the testing requirement.
If I run into any bugs or anything that stands out while testing your app, I’ll send feedback your way.
Thanks again for the T4T support!
Ame
Inky Dame Interactive

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "stack-rush-3d-testers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to stack-rush-3d-te...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stack-rush-3d-testers/6c1e03a8-57f2-470a-a512-acbfcaf86c83n%40googlegroups.com.