Schedule of services for this week

Archimandrite Irenei

Apr 6, 2016, 1:59:08 PM4/6/16
to St Tikhon's Russian Orthodox Parish, San Francisco
Dear parishioners and friends of St Tikhon's,

May God be with you and bless you during the ongoing Fast!

A reminder that, as was announced from the amvon this past Sunday, we have a slightly revised schedule of services this week (that is, different from that available on the downloadable schedule for the month, which is always available on the parish website: www.sfzadonsk.org).

Our services at St Tikhon's this week are:
  • Wednesday 6th April: 5.30 p.m. - Vigil of the Feast
  • Thursday 7th April: 9.00 a.m. - Divine Liturgy: Feast of the Annunciation
  • (No services Friday)
  • Saturday 9th April: 5.30 p.m. - Vigil
  • Sunday 10th April: 9.00 a.m. - Divine Liturgy: Fourth Sunday of Lent (St John of the Ladder)
We look forward to seeing you at the Divine Services!

INXC, Archimandrite Irenei