Schedule for Passion Week, Pascha & Bright Week now on web site

1 view

Archimandrite Irenei

Apr 15, 2014, 4:44:49 PM4/15/14
to st-tik...@googlegroups.com
Dear parishioners and friends of St Tikhon's Parish;

After a slight 'technical glitch' that wouldn't allow us to update the site, I'm pleased to say that the electronic versions of the Schedule of Services for April — which includes our schedule for the remainder of Passion Week, Pascha and Bright Week — are now available for download via our parish website, as PDF files in both English and Russian. These are the same files that have been available in hardcopy at the candle desk for some time.

A reminder also of the one change to our printed and posted schedules: there will be no Bridegroom Matins service tonight, Tuesday 15th April, at St Tikhon's parish. Those wishing to attend today's Bridegroom service are encouraged to do so at the New Cathedral of the Holy Virgin (Geary Blvd), which begins at 6.00 p.m.

I ask all of you to pray for our parish Rector, His Grace Bishop Theodosy, who departs today to lead the Passion Week and Paschal services at his cathedral in Seattle — and I wish all of you, and us together, a rich and blessed entry into the Lord's passion in the days ahead, drawing us together towards His holy Resurrection.

With love in Christ,
Archimandrite Irenei