Schedule of Services for August (including our patronal feast) and September are on the web site

Archimandrite Irenei

Aug 16, 2014, 4:02:00 PM8/16/14
to st-tik...@googlegroups.com
Dear parishioners and friends;

The schedules of services for August and September are available on the parish website (www.sfzadonsk.org), downloadable in PDF format in both English and Russian versions. (Apologies for the delay in making the electronic file for August available.)

A reminder that this month we celebrate the Feastday of our parish: the memory of our heavenly patron, St Tikhon of Zadonsk. The schedule for our patronal Feast is as follows:
  • Monday, 25th August: 5.30 p.m. - Vigil for the Feast
  • Tuesday, 26th August: 8.40 a.m. Hours followed at 9.00 a.m. by the Festal Divine Liturgy
We invite everyone to join us for the joyous occasion of our patron's memory.

(A reminder that confessions for the Festal Liturgy may be said at various points during or after the Vigil on Monday evening, or Tuesday morning before 9.00 a.m. Once the Divine Liturgy has begun it is no longer possible to hear confessions.)

We look forward to seeing you for the feast!

INXC, Archimandrite Irenei