Divine Liturgy for St George & Bright Friday

Archimandrite Irenei

May 5, 2016, 8:29:40 PM5/5/16
to St Tikhon's Russian Orthodox Parish, San Francisco
Dear Parishioners and Friends,

Christ is risen!

A reminder that, as each year, we will celebrate the Divine Liturgy for Bright Friday in our parish, together with the blessing of waters in honour of the icon of the Theotokos "The Life-Giving Spring". This year the day is also the commemoration of the Holy Greatmartyr and Trophy-Bearer St George, whose honour we will keep as well.

The blessing of the waters will precede the Liturgy at 8.00 a.m., and the Divine Liturgy itself will commence at 9.00 a.m.

Truly, He is risen!

INXC, Archimandrite Irenei