NO AKATHIST this Friday; services for St John of Kronstadt at Sobor instead

Archimandrite Irenei

Oct 29, 2014, 2:28:39 PM10/29/14
to st-tik...@googlegroups.com
Dear parishioners and friends of St Tikhon's,

Please note the following modification to our published schedule of services for October:

This week, there will be NO akathist service at St Tikhon's on Friday evening, 31st October; rather, we encourage all to attend the Vigil services for St John of Kronstadt at Sobor, which take place at 6.00 p.m. that evening.

May the prayer of Righteous St John protect and guide us in these times of spiritual peril!

INXC, Archimandrite Irenei