Join us for Akathist this Friday — only two left before Great Lent!

Archimandrite Irenei

Feb 5, 2015, 8:40:53 PM2/5/15
to st-tik...@googlegroups.com
Dear parishioners and friends of St. Tikhon's,

We invite you to join us at the parish this Friday evening, 6th February 2015, for our celebration of the moleben and akathist to the Theotokos at 7.00 p.m. A reminder that there are only two such services left before we reach the arrival of Great Lent, during which period we do not keep this Friday-evening tradition, as we celebration the Divine Liturgy of the Pre-Sanctified Gifts instead; so please join us this Friday to beseech the Mother of God for her love and mercy upon us at week's end, as well as the blessings of St John upon our lives.

With love in Christ, and asking for your prayers,
INXC, Archimandrite Irenei