Final pre-Lenten Akathist this Friday!

1 view

Archimandrite Irenei

Feb 11, 2015, 5:23:13 PM2/11/15
to st-tik...@googlegroups.com
Dear parishioners and friends of St Tikhon's Parish,

May God bless you!

Just a reminder that we will pray our final pre-Lenten moleben and Akathist to the Theotokos, with intercessions to St John of Shanghai and San Francisco, this Friday at 7.00 p.m. We cease with our customary Friday evening Akathists once Great Lent begins, as we celebrate the Divine Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts on Friday evenings instead; so please do join us for this final opportunity to sing this hymn together before our copy of the Montreal Icon until the Akathist Service in the fifth week of the Fast!

Asking for your prayers,

INXC, Archimandrite Irenei