Aug. 12: Systems Conferences 2019 Debriefings

David Ing

Jul 19, 2019, 4:34:38 PM7/19/19
to Systems Thinking Ontario
For August 12, we're working our way back towards more discussion, following the June and July synthesis map presentations.

In the Strategic Innovation Lab (205 Richmond St. W., room 410), we'll have informal debriefings on the ISSS 2019 Corvallis meeting.  See https://wiki.st-on.org/2019-08-12.

Please register on Eventbrite at https://systems-conferences-2019.eventbrite.com .

We've got some good news and not-so-good news about Systems Thinking Ontario, going forward.  The good news is that our sessions have been well-attended, and we're seeing a lot of new faces.  The not-so-good news is that we've been managing room capacity, and have had wait lists accumulating on the last few sessions.

For this session, we are continuing with public announcements and open registration.  If you have friends who are coming, who haven't signed up to this e-mail list, please ask them to do so.  We may soon be requiring a password to register on Eventbrite.  The way to get that password will be announced via this e-mail list.

Stay cool!  (I'm sending this on the hottest day of the year, so far!)

allenna leonard

Jul 19, 2019, 4:39:49 PM7/19/19
to st...@googlegroups.com
Dear David,

I will be in town August 12 so could do the 20 minute ASC summary then.

Best,
Allenna

--
Systems Thinking Ontario is a discussion list at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/st-on . Members have edit privileges on the publicly-visible wiki at https://sites.google.com/site/systhinkon/