January 10: Living, Becoming, Process Philosophy: Systems Thinking in Time

David Ing

Jan 3, 2022, 9:57:31 PM1/3/22
to Systems Thinking Ontario
Welcome to 2022, and the first scheduled meeting for Systems Thinking Ontario!

Unfortunately for those in Ontario, it doesn't look like we'll be having any face-to-face meetings yet!

For January, we're reverting back to the original ST-ON style of reviewing some published articles, and having discussions to collectively make domr sense.  Please check out https://wiki.st-on.org/2022-01-10 for some suggested pre-readings.

In addition, please register at https://living-becoming-st-on.eventbrite.ca for the web conference link on Zoom (courtesy of Dan Eng).

As always, newcomers are welcomed.  Spread the word!