Sept. 16: Systems Paradigms

David Ing

Aug 20, 2019, 11:48:45 PM8/20/19
to Systems Thinking Ontario
The September ST-ON meeting is sliding to the third Monday, because we expect some disorder as students (and faculty) are getting geared up for another academic year.

Have you wondered why, even in our small group, we have system thinker leaders with different approaches, yet we all seem to respect the others?  We'll cover some foundational ideas on Systems Paradigms.  See a more complete description at https://wiki.st-on.org/2019-09-16 .

Please register at https://systems-paradigms.eventbrite.com .  We're now more strongly manage the attendees' list.  (if you're on the wait list, please know that we're watching that).

P.S.  The official date for the October ST-ON meeting is October 21.  We're wavering on that -- October is a tricky month for Thanksgiving, and for conferences -- and will confirm our plans soon, after we've gotten things straightened out.