March 13: Ecological Limits of Development: Living with the SDGs (book launch)

David Ing

Mar 2, 2023, 6:46:08 PM3/2/23
to Systems Thinking Ontario
For the 108th monthly meeting of Systems Thinking Ontario, we celebrate the release of the open access version of Ecological Limits of Development: Living with the Sustainable Development Goals.

More details, and links to the book are available at https://wiki.st-on.org/2023-03-13 .

Highlights will be outlined by the coauthors:
Please register for the Zoom link at https://ecological-limits.eventbrite.caMind the passcode for Zoom!

Salman Abedin

Mar 3, 2023, 9:29:14 AM3/3/23
to st...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have a clash on timing with the zoom meeting, but would love to have access to the recording if possible. Thank you

Salman

--
Systems Thinking Ontario is a discussion list at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/st-on . Members have edit privileges on the publicly-visible wiki at https://sites.google.com/site/systhinkon/
---