August 8: Summer 2022 Systems Conferences Debriefings (in person, outdoors)

11 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

David Ing

não lida,
1 de ago. de 2022, 20:48:2801/08/2022
para Systems Thinking Ontario
In a switch from our 2020-2021-2022 pattern of meeting online, we're going to take advantage of the summer weather to do a debriefing on the summer systems conferences that we've been attending.

Allenna Leonard will lead the debriefing on the 14th Metaphorum conference.  David Ing will lead the debriefing on the 66th annual meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences.

Some of those sessions were recorded, and are linked at https://wiki.st-on.org/2022-08-08 .

This live event will NOT be recorded, providing a luxury of being more informal and conversational.

For those interested in continuing the conversation, restaurants with an outdoor patio are being reviewed.

Please register at https://summer-2022-systems.eventbrite.ca , in the case the weather turns, and we'll send a notice of alternate plans.

P.S.  The last time we met in person was January 2020!
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem