June 17: Synthesis Mapping (#1 of 2)

David Ing

Jun 9, 2019, 9:36:01 PM6/9/19
to Systems Thinking Ontario
For June and July, we have special sessions scheduled for Visual Analytics Lab, 7th floor at 205 Richmond Street West.  They will run from 6:00pm (that's 30 minutes earlier) to 9:00pm (stretching the end) to allow more presentation time.

June 17 features course maps from the Strategic Foresight and Innovation program.  The details are posted at https://wiki.st-on.org/2019-06-17 .  Please register at https://synthmaps-2019-sfi.eventbrite.com , and we'll watch the waitlist for room capacity.

Session #2 of 2 on July 15 is for the Design for Health program.  Preliminary details are at https://wiki.st-on.org/2019-07-15 .  Registration at https://synthmaps-2019-dfh.eventbrite.com is being held back until session #1 is done, in order to reduce confusion.

Peter Jones will host the sessions.  He's still rounding up the troops for presentations, so finalization of the program is still ongoing.