Update on Peter's Retirement Celebration

off...@st-marys-episcopal.org

May 19, 2009, 10:24:05 PM5/19/09
to Saint Mary's Episcopal Church, Newton Massachusetts
Hello Everyone,

Well, the time is quickly drawing near for our final day with Peter
and Abbie. Paul Pyzowski and I have been completely overwhelmed, once
again, with the generosity of St. Mary’s people, especially in the
giving of their time, talent and treasures.

I especially wanted to thank everyone who has donated generously to
provide a retirement gift to Peter and Abbie. To date we have received
close to $10,000, all of which will go to Peter and Abbie. Costs for
all the festivities have been generously donated and paid for
separately by members of St. Mary’s. We are extremely grateful to all
who have contributed and supported this effort to make this day of
celebration so very special. Your generosity is above and beyond
anything we could have hoped for. God is good!

To those of you who have already given, or whose contribution may be
on its way, we extend a heartfelt thanks. If you have not contributed
and still wish to do so, you may make out a check to St. Mary’s
Episcopal Church. Please write “Celebration Fund” on the memo line, so
Norm Budge will know where to place it. Please send it to Denise or my
name (Lucille Rossignol) at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 258 Concord
Street, Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462. Phone number at the office is
617-527-4769.

Paul and I look forward to sharing this day of celebration with all of
you. It is coming way too soon……

Blessings to all,
Lucille Rossignol