Foods 'n' Fancies, Website Update

off...@st-marys-episcopal.org

Nov 23, 2008, 3:31:15 PM11/23/08
to Saint Mary's Episcopal Church, Newton Massachusetts
First, thank you to everyone who helped at Foods 'n' Fancies
yesterday, through donations, purchases, and especially volunteering.
As of Saturday we had raised over $8200 for Outreach, and we have not
yet reached the final total.

Second, if you have not visited our website recently, the New and
Noteworthy section now has:
* Pictures from Foods 'n' Fancies
* Video clips of special music from today's performance of the West
Side Gallery
* Pictures of a recent Sunday school project

Later this week we will be posting an update on St. Mary's outreach
activities, more Foods 'n' Fancies photos, and a video clip of Peter
Chase on Channel Five News.

Please see these and more at:
http://st-marys-episcopal.org/News/News.html