[Fwd: "Province V Winter/Spring Gathering for Campus & Young Adult Ministry 2009" sent you a message on Fa...]

1 view

Kyle Matthew Oliver

Jan 23, 2009, 11:48:45 AM1/23/09
to St. Francis House Group
Hey everyone,

Not sure if you had to be RSVP'ed for the Province V retreat to get this
link from Sue Cromer with the event brochure, but I'm sending it on
because I thought the program looked great. I'm sure we'll talk more in
person about this retreat in coming weeks, but I thought I'd send this
along, FYI.

~Kyle

--
Kyle Oliver