[Fwd: Prayers needed]

Kyle Matthew Oliver

Oct 29, 2008, 7:35:13 AM10/29/08
to St. Francis House Group, Joanne Oliver, Gary Manning
Good evening everyone,

An urgent prayer request for you.

I just heard from Susan Mueller that Eric Raskopf, who is in the Deacon's Formation Program and scheduled to be ordained in June, has been taken to the Mayo Clinic for a triple or quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow morning.  He had been having chest pains yesterday, went to his doc, who after some tests sent him to Mayo immediately.

Please keep him in your prayers, especially tomorrow morning.  Pray for him, the surgeons, nurses and hospital staff and for his family.

Peace,
Shannon

The Rev. Shannon Ferguson Kelly
Chaplain, St. Francis House Episcopal Student Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
stfranci...@yahoo.com
stfrancis.rso.wisc.edu

Martin Olando

Oct 29, 2008, 9:18:48 AM10/29/08
to st-franc...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for the email. I will Keep Erick in prayers. Our God will see him through.
Amen.
Martin Olando