SSOCS tomorrow

1 view

Elizabeth Patitsas

Apr 26, 2012, 3:23:51 PM4/26/12
to ssoc...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

Ever wondered why class sizes are so big? Here's an article on the
economics of class sizes in universities (from a prof at Carleton) that
I'd like to discuss at tomorrow's SSOCS:
http://worthwhile.typepad.com/worthwhile_canadian_initi/2010/10/confessions-of-a-central-planner.html

See you there!
Elizabeth

Wesley May

Apr 26, 2012, 3:24:30 PM4/26/12
to ssoc...@googlegroups.com
Shounds dandy

Aditya Bhargava

Apr 26, 2012, 6:07:19 PM4/26/12
to ssoc...@googlegroups.com
I'm out of town this week and the next. I know the discussion will be dead without me; I hope you'll survive long enough for me to come back and rejuvenate it.

Wesley May

Apr 26, 2012, 6:08:51 PM4/26/12
to ssoc...@googlegroups.com
Maybe somebody else will deign to join us? :D