Looking for work opportunities

Gerry Kirk

Dec 11, 2008, 2:35:04 PM12/11/08
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I hope you all are well.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm on the lookout for companies wanting to deliver better quality faster to their customers. Or, put another way, "we need to find a better way of doing things around here because the status quo is too painful."

My focus is on coaching Agile principles and practices to make companies, especially IT ones more competitive, employees more fulfilled and clients delighted with their service. Agile can make a huge difference in all of these areas.

I can also play the role of project manager in addition to helping with process.

For the past 1.5 years I've done all of the above remotely, so I've learned a lot about how to work with distributed teams.

Blah blah blah, that's enough talk about me. :)

Thanks,

Gerry

--
blog: http://gerrykirk.net