Ignite Sault 2 - a special invitation

Gerry Kirk

Oct 26, 2009, 8:27:14 PM10/26/09
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com, rocksa...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am a co-organizer of an event dear to me, Ignite Sault. What is Ignite Sault?

“Enlighten us, but make it quick” is the slogan of Ignite – a community event celebrating the passion and creativity of people that want to share their thoughts and ideas with others. Ignite events, which last 2 to 3 hours, bring together artists, techies, entrepreneurs, academics, thinkers, and others to share their ideas in fast-paced, bite-sized presentations.

Presenters each get five minutes and 20 slides (automatically rotating every 15 seconds) to talk on a topic of their choice.

Those who attended first event last May raved about it. My desire is to bring people together in our community, people who might not ordinarily meet, people with passions, desires and ideas.

When: 7 pm, Tues Oct 27
Where: Speak Easy pub, Algoma University
Why: Because many people described the first event as the best event they'd been to in Sault Ste. Marie.

If you meet that criteria and want to have a fun evening, grab your ticket here or take your chances and just show up at the door. We likely won't sell out.

You can also watch live online at http://www.ignitesault.ca.

Please help to spread the word!

- Gerry

Gerry Kirk Agile Coach & Trainer
Google Talk: gerry...@gmail.com Skype: gerry.kirk
LinkedinFacebookTwitter

Brad Simard

Oct 30, 2009, 2:51:58 PM10/30/09
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com

Just realized this happened (didnt notice it was the next day ... i can’t do anything within a days notice with a new born in the house).  Hope it went well, lookin for the next one.