Poll results for tomorrow's lunch, are you coming?

Gerry Kirk

Jan 19, 2009, 10:41:11 AM1/19/09
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com
Hey, only two people including myself responded to the poll I posted, not a good sign for turnout. The winner is Dish, which got both votes. :)

If you plan to come, please reply to this post. I plan to be there, if others will be.

- Gerry

--
skype: gerry.kirk and more ways to connect @ http://gerrykirk.net/about
blog: http://gerrykirk.net

Brad Simard

Jan 19, 2009, 11:05:11 AM1/19/09
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

I just voted for Dish as well, since everyone else did, and it was the winner (somehow I think this isn’t how it was supposed to work?).

Looking forward to chatting about these interesting times we live in, and filling you in on my previous post.   See you guys tomorrow at 12:00.

Brad.

Rick Scott

Jan 19, 2009, 12:45:10 PM1/19/09
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com
(Gerry Kirk:)

> Hey, only two people including myself responded to the poll I
> posted, not a good sign for turnout. The winner is Dish, which got
> both votes. :)
>
> If you plan to come, please reply to this post. I plan to be
> there, if others will be.

I just replied in the previous thread -- I'm taking a lot of time off
this week on account of buying a house, so I don't think I can justify
getting away from the home office much. You guys are (of course) welcome
to go ahead to Dish, and you actually might get the most mileage out of
swapping consulting stories that way. On the other hand, since Tues
is Inauguration Day, if you two wanted to swing by here and watch the
festivities on the TV down here in the basement, that could be arranged,
too.

Cheers,
Rick
--
QA and Tools Engineer rick....@socialtext.com
Socialtext +1(650)323-0800 x344

** There never was a good war or a bad peace. :Ben Franklin

Brad Simard

Jan 19, 2009, 1:33:47 PM1/19/09
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com
I believe myself, Gerry, and another soul is going. Would like to stick to
Dish and make it somewhat opportunity related ... I'll catch the highlights
on CNN.

Rick Scott

Jan 19, 2009, 1:47:54 PM1/19/09
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com
(Brad Simard:)

> I believe myself, Gerry, and another soul is going. Would like to
> stick to Dish and make it somewhat opportunity related ... I'll
> catch the highlights on CNN.

Good! Let me know how lunch was -- I went down there to grab a coffee
and use their wifi after lunch with Gerry and wasn't even aware that
there was food. =) If it's good then I'd be up for a reprise there
on a future lunch.

Cheers,
Rick