Wanted: Full Time Office Manager

The Webulator

Nov 18, 2008, 8:42:41 AM11/18/08
to SSM Remote Workers
Pictographics is looking to hire a full time office manager. This is
not a receptionist/accounting job. Contact me for details. Feel free
to spread the word.

Thanks

Luke

lu...@pictographics.com

John Hatherley

Nov 18, 2008, 8:49:31 AM11/18/08
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luke:

Will they be requiring any specific IT skills or doing IT related work? We could also post it on our www.itssm.com job posting page if you want.

Regards,

John Hatherley, B.Sc., MBA
Business Development Manager
Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre
1520 Queen St. East
Sault Ste Marie, ON P6A 2G4
Tel: 705-942-7927 x.3129
Fax: 705-942-6169
www.ssmic.com & www.itssm.com
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contain confidential and/or privileged material or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this by mistake, please contact the sender by e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.

The Webulator

Nov 18, 2008, 8:55:30 AM11/18/08
to SSM Remote Workers
Hi John,

Thanks. Not interested in posting it on the itssm.com page. If you
know anyone - have them contact me directly.

Thanks.

Luke

Gerry Kirk

Nov 18, 2008, 8:59:48 AM11/18/08
to ssm-remot...@googlegroups.com
Luke, if you are serious about wanting people to spread the word, you are going to have to provide more details up front so people like myself can discern if it is worth our effort to do so.

- Gerry
--
blog: http://gerrykirk.net
daily musings at http://twitter.com/gerrykirk