'P' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

Geoffrey Cavero

Oct 4, 2019, 10:02:28 AM10/4/19
to sshuttle
I am trying to connect from a MAC client, to a windows 10 OpenSSH server.  I installed python 3.74 on my windows server, and I even tried installing Ubuntu from the windows store which gives me a bash shell.

After I enter my password for my SSH server I get this error:

c :  > channel=0 cmd=PING len=7 (fullness=0)
'P' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
c : fatal: expected server init string b'SSHUTTLE0001'; got b''
MacBook-Pro-2: