Sshuttle process using 100% cpu after a few hours.

waynec...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2019, 2:41:05 AM1/22/19
to sshuttle
Hello group!

Installed sshuttle on my Turris Omnia (openwrt) router this weekend with pip/python 2.7. Works as expected though after some time I notice load on one of the two cpu cores is pegged at 100% and traffic halts. Htop f9 and restart and I am good to go for a few more hours till it happens again. It is not just creeping up. sshuttle performs admirably until something occurs. Just not sure what that something is.

I am contemplating just running a cron job to check cpu% on sshuttles pid but that doesn't really address the issue. I am running -vv "Working on mysteries without any clues"
sshuttle -e "ssh -i /root/.ssh/id_sshuttle" -l 0.0.0.0 -r us...@example.com 0/0 -x 192.168.1.1:22 -x 192.168.1.1:445 -x 192.168.1.1:139 -x 192.168.1.1:443 -x 192.168
.6.1:443 -x 192.168.6.1:22 -vv --dns

Thank you all for sshuttle.
Regards

Brian May

Jan 26, 2019, 5:09:27 PM1/26/19
to sshuttle
waynec...@gmail.com writes:

> I am contemplating just running a cron job to check cpu% on sshuttles pid
> but that doesn't really address the issue. I am running -vv "Working on
> mysteries without any clues"

Do you get any more information with "-vvv"?
--
Brian May <br...@linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/