Sshuttle Errors Occurring.

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

epri...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年6月20日 上午10:04:252018/6/20
收件者:sshuttle
I've been trying to get Sshuttle VPN to work for a while, and while I'm no coding expert, I do like trying out VPN's, even if it makes use of the UNIX systems' packet design (Github, etc.)

Does anyone here actually use Sshuttle? Is it actually supposed to be a VPN or is it just a SSH Proxy. Does it change your IP or not? If not I can stop trying.

I either get an error, says permission denied, or it pauses for a minute before giving me some B.S.
Here are the errors in question.

If anyone could provide any help, that'd be great.
Fail SSH 1.png
Fail SSH 2.png
Fail SSH 3.png

Brian May

未讀,
2018年6月22日 凌晨2:22:122018/6/22
收件者:epri...@gmail.com、sshuttle
epri...@gmail.com writes:

> If anyone could provide any help, that'd be great.

This looks like a standard ssh authentication error. If you cannot ssh
into the remote host, sshuttle is obviously not going to work.
--
Brian May <br...@linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/

epri...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年6月22日 中午12:24:422018/6/22
收件者:sshuttle
Could you please show me how to fix this issue?

Brian May

未讀,
2018年6月22日 晚上7:10:362018/6/22
收件者:epri...@gmail.com、sshuttle
epri...@gmail.com writes:

> Could you please show me how to fix this issue?

First you need to make sure you can ssh in to the remote host:

ssh user...@host.com.au

This needs to work. Which means you need to have a working username and
password on host.com.au.

This is not something I can help you with.

If you case you appear to be trying to connect to id2.readyssh.com as
user prime-ready.ssh - do you have an account on id2.readyssh.com?

epri...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年6月25日 凌晨12:47:192018/6/25
收件者:sshuttle
Here's a list of the ssh server sites I use. Maybe it's them that's messing things up? I set up the server on these.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息