[Sserver-three-d] Code release - A walking agent for both Gazebo and Simspark simulator

Nima Shafii

Apr 1, 2016, 1:03:52 PM4/1/16
to sserver...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi all,

Please find the source code of an agent that can perform omnidirectional walking in the following link:

The code has been developed to test the Gazebo RoboCup plugin by comparing walking behavior in Gazebo with Simspark simulator. The same walking controller code has also been used in FCPortugal team. This walking approach had also been tested on a real NAO robot, which its results can be found in the following paper:

This code also prepares some basic functionality to be used as a base code for developing a soccer agent.

Best regards,
Nima

PS. In my point of view, after testing the walking behavior in both Gazebo and Simspark simulator, I think  the plugin for Gazebo simulator can simulate walking behavior more realistic in comparison with Simspark simulator.