SCOTT'S COMING

ming...@uchicago.edu

Jun 30, 2017, 9:42:38 PM6/30/17
to SSC Chicago
The one and only Scott Alexander is going to be in town this weekend and would like to meet SSCers! So sorry for the short notice but we will definitely try to throw something together! More details to come soon, keep an eye out :)

ming...@uchicago.edu

Jul 1, 2017, 8:47:55 AM7/1/17
to SSC Chicago
UPDATE: Time and place have been announced! Scott and Katja will be at the Starbucks on 200 S Michigan Ave (right near the Art Institute) at 5:00 PM Sunday 7/2.

conor.hartin

Jul 1, 2017, 1:44:24 PM7/1/17
to SSC Chicago
Damn it, I wouldn't have agreed to leave town this weekend if I'd known about this.

radnegone

Jul 1, 2017, 7:22:51 PM7/1/17
to SSC Chicago
What do you think the odds are that anyone would be there about... hmm... an hour early? I'd love to visit but unfortunately I'd have to leave around 4:45. :(